Saturday, July 12, 2008

Maddie visits Mission Control Houston

While Molly was getting her hair cut today, Maddie and I swung by the
International Space Station Mission Control Center to kill some time.
I took a couple pictures of her at my console and in the center of the
room. She seemed to enjoy the experience. It was actually her second
trip there, but we didn't have a camera on the first visit. I look
forward to the day when she can look at these pictures and say,
"that's back when only astronauts could go into space!" You'll see
Maddie in front of the Expedition 17 plaque as well. We got to see
the American on this expedition launch on the space shuttle back in
May. So, it's almost like closing the loop for Maddie!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Good shots! I'm telling you, you guys are working out a great 4th grade show and tell for this little gal...and I hope Molly likes her haircut and it isn't "too short" :).