Saturday, April 14, 2007

Tour 18

Last weekend Molly's father John and I golfed at Houston's Tour 18 course - also known as "America's Greatest Eighteen Holes." Basically it's a course that every hole is a replica of one from a famous US golf course. For example, we just so happened to play on the opening day of the Masters, and there were 3 holes that were modeled after the Augusta National (11-12-13). So, we got to see how the pros did on the same holes we played. Admitingly they did slightly better than John and I, but playing this course really gives you a good feel about how hard those famous courses really are.

Here is our scorecard for the day. Like I said, it was quite the difficult course. I felt good to walk away from a hole with a bogey! Not to mention I only play about once a year anymore. It's also a pretty expensive round, but I'd say it's worth it once in a while.

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: